Tuesday 17 April 2007

Oh my goodness

Lord Hoy of La Paz was seen in t'velodrome today modelling a gorgeous pair of slinky black leather ............ gloves. It brought to mind old pictures of Freddy Mercury - although I am assured by the Great Man 'imself that this was not quite the image he was looking for. Lord Hoy told me, while some photog snapped happily away in t'background, that these sexy glovettes are special like; All sticky when hot and sweaty. At this point I'm beginning to think that my first thoughts were correct. However, The Great Man then goes on to say about getting rid of the talcom powder effect at the start of events since if gives the wrong impression - or something.
I'm not entirely convinced either way. We shall have to see how this one pans out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home