Tuesday 8 May 2007

Paralympics and fings

The Paralympic World Cup http://www.visaparalympicworldcup.com/ is doing me 'ed in already since outside my cupboard some chap on the microphone is winding up millions of kids that are watching the well-good wheelchair basketball and as a result they are screaming as if Justin Timberlake or some other minor celeb chanteur was in the place. Can't even hear the re-run of Late Junction on tinternet in my cupboard! I shall just have to go and have a watch :-)

Must sort the two outstanding prtojects though before I retire to my little island. Firstly Yasumitsu-Schlapp/Vital has a tandem omnium on the evening of May 14th with 19 tandem pairs!!!!!!!!!! What with the Aussies here and the Irish plus a bevy of fast GB tandem pairs, it looks like it's going t0o be a good event - and only £2 to watch. Starts @ 6.30pm

Then there's the wood from the track to sell. Plain bits £10, sprinters and datum line bits @ £15, finish line £30 etc. If you want a bit you can e-mail me on tdo@manchestervelodrome.com with your order! Shipping June 07. Cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home